What is happening in the Middle East right now? Will we go to war? What is Syria doing to its citizens? It is too easy just to say that they are terrorists and that the government has to get rid of them. What are the western countries going to do? A war is unlikely and it could be very tricky. One goes to war but cannot get out of it.
This year has been a very bad year for me and I do hope that things will bet better from now on. I still want to move out from here and two countries attract me: England and the United States. England is easier because I am a European and therefore I can live and work there without any problem. The USA is more problematic as I don't have the greencard nor the Passport. But it is still the place I would like to go and live in.
But bottom line I need to stop worrying and getting tense for no reason. In fact things are getting better, work wise. I am going to give regular lessons at an engineer school and I have already 30 hours of English I am going to give plus the Arabic lessons that start this coming Friday. So we'll have more money shortly and then we'll be able to have our own apartment.
At the same time, I need to sort out my health problems. Mainly that strange feeling I have during the day. As if I was going to faint. I think it is just something in my head and that needs to be sorted out. Next week I have the first test done, the electroencephalogram which should give the doctor information about what is happening in my head. Then I need to do the magnetic resonance imaging.
I do think that I have to be as relaxed as possible in order to get better. Otherwise, this starts getting in my head and it has to stop.
This year has been a very bad year for me and I do hope that things will bet better from now on. I still want to move out from here and two countries attract me: England and the United States. England is easier because I am a European and therefore I can live and work there without any problem. The USA is more problematic as I don't have the greencard nor the Passport. But it is still the place I would like to go and live in.
But bottom line I need to stop worrying and getting tense for no reason. In fact things are getting better, work wise. I am going to give regular lessons at an engineer school and I have already 30 hours of English I am going to give plus the Arabic lessons that start this coming Friday. So we'll have more money shortly and then we'll be able to have our own apartment.
At the same time, I need to sort out my health problems. Mainly that strange feeling I have during the day. As if I was going to faint. I think it is just something in my head and that needs to be sorted out. Next week I have the first test done, the electroencephalogram which should give the doctor information about what is happening in my head. Then I need to do the magnetic resonance imaging.
I do think that I have to be as relaxed as possible in order to get better. Otherwise, this starts getting in my head and it has to stop.

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire