When the sun shines and the temperature is pleasant, around 23 C, Paris is a beautiful city. It is so nice to walk in its streets. People are smiling, and look happy. I would advise everybody to come at least once in their lifetime to visit Paris. Even when we work here, it is nice to go out at night to have a drink or to eat something.
I do miss the US, and Washington D.C., where I have lived for 10 years. I would go back to the US without any hesitation to spend the rest of my life there. However, would I go back to the East coast or try the West coast? I have never been to California but I am attracted by this state. San Francisco is probably a great place to settle but the weather there scares me a little bit. I could get depressed if it is always or almost always cold, rainy and cloudy. In fact San Diego could be a good place for me to live but I don't know. If anyone who reads this message knows San Diego and/or has pictures, I'd appreciate to have a look at them.
I also dream a lot of being back to Arlington where I have lived.
I'd like to have your opinions about the US.
Faycal
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire