Finally summer has arrived and the weather is beautiful. It is even hot. I wonder how the weather is in Washington, DC, where I have been living for more than 10 years. I do miss the city and the country a lot. I love Americans and the way they live. I did complain, when I was living there, about their social life which was and probably still is poor. But it was also because a lot of people don't make too much effort in meeting people outside work. And I miss also a lot the happy hours I used to go to, whether at work, or with other friends.
I have plenty of good moments in mind. A lot of great places I saw there. Whoever is living in the USA should know that it is a privilege and to do everything to stay there.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire