mardi 13 mars 2012
French Elections
French elections are only two months away and nothing is sure. Candidates are too close to each other to have a clear idea of who will win. But I hope that Hollande will get us rid of the racist who is president. He is incompetent and liar. I wonder how a so unpopular person can still attract voters? It is time to have someone normal who can bring some hopes to the French. They are in a horrible economical situation and the future is all but bright. Something has to change and to improve. First the government and the people who take good decisions. It is so terrible to live in such a country where Arabs and Blacks are again the sole responsible for the situation. I hope that the result will be the one I am hoping for: the win of François Hollande. Let's hope.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire